|PUBLICATION||DATE OF REVIEW||SCORE||REVIEW LINK|
|10 Oct 2011||10||Read the review|
|07 Mar 2011||10||Read the review|
|27 Jan 2011||9.1||Read the review|
|05 Feb 2011||9.0||Read the review|
|02 Aug 2012||9.0|
|05 Dec 2013||8.8||
|20 Jan 2011||8.5||Read the review|
|07 Jun 2013||8.2||Read the review|
Get up to speed in one news feed: get Pulse.
- A new streamlined reading experience and simplified navigation make it even easier to discover compelling professional content.
- Sign in with your LinkedIn account to easily save, discover and share with your professional network. Discuss what’s trending with millions of professionals worldwide
- Your content, everywhere. Sign in with LinkedIn and the app will deliver articles from channels you follow on the site and people in your network.
- Easily browse thousands of trusted sources, from major publications and LinkedIn Influencers to blogs and beyond
- Discover insightful content from Pulse’s comprehensive catalog of thousands of sources. New and noteworthy publishers and Influencers each week
- Customize feeds based on your interests to get fresh, personalized content delivered daily. You can also directly import your Reader RSS feeds
- Share with your favorite networks such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Flickr, and Tumblr
- Sync your sources. When you login with LinkedIn you ensure that what you follow and save is available on all your devices. Saved stories can also be sent to Pocket, Evernote, Instapaper, or Readability
- No Internet? No problem. Pulse effortlessly loads the stories you read so they’re ready whenever and wherever you are
To add a Qi badge for LinkedIn Pulse to your site:
- Copy the HTML code snippet and paste it into your site.
- The badge will automatically display on your web page with the LinkedIn Pulse Android app's current Qualityindex rating.