FLV Video Player
|PUBLICATION||DATE OF REVIEW||SCORE||REVIEW LINK|
|20 May 2013||8.8||
|19 Nov 2012||5.0||Read the review|
with this simple player.
You don't need to install Flash® Player Plugin or
any other plugin to use this app to play flv videos.
This free app is ad supported and contains ads in the notification tray which is not a virus. The ads help us create and maintain these free apps for you. This app doesn't contain any malware, virus or spyware. Please, respect the developer work. If you don't like notification ads, you can just uninstall the app, opt-out at http://opt.leadbolt.com/orbuy the paid version of this app:
Adobe® Systems, Inc discontinued the Flash® Player Plugin for mobile devices, but with FLV Player you will be able to watch your flv video files.
Please support development of new features by clicking the +1 button.
Need Android 2.2 or superior. ARMv7 processor with vector FPU, minimum 550MHz, OpenGL ES 2.0, H.264 and AAC HW decoders and 256MB of RAM.
- Some Asus Transformer devices may play videos without audio.
- Devices with low processor power may experience poor video quality (delays).
1) Put your favorite flv video files on your SD Card.
2) Open FLV Player.
3) Navigate to the flv file you want to select.
4) Select the flv file to watch.
Flash® and Flash® Player are a registered trademarks of Adobe® Systems, Inc.
BIT LABS is not associated or related to Adobe® Systems, Inc.
To add a Qi badge for FLV Video Player to your site:
- Copy the HTML code snippet and paste it into your site.
- The badge will automatically display on your web page with the FLV Video Player Android app's current Qualityindex rating.