News360: Personalized News
|PUBLICATION||DATE OF REVIEW||SCORE||REVIEW LINK|
|06 Jul 2012||9.0|
|01 Mar 2015||8.9||
|17 May 2013||8.5||Read the review|
The New York Times: «News360 has to be one of the better news aggregating [apps] I’ve seen on any platform»
PERSONALIZE THE NEWS
A flexible and smart personalization system allows you to tailor the news as you want it. Choose the topics, sources, companies and people you want to follow, and News360 will pick up on the nuances of your interests as you read.
DISCOVER AMAZING CONTENT
More than 100,000 sources, from the top national news providers, to local niche websites and blogs.
TAILOR YOUR NEWS FEED
The Home feed combines top stories of the day, local news and your specific interests into a single stream making sure you never miss anything important.
A beautiful interface that allows you to quickly scan headlines, preview stories and dive deep into the content.
Connect your social media accounts to make News360 even smarter about what you like. Share stories to your Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pocket, OneNote, Instapaper or Evernote with one tap.
AT A GLANCE
Read and share news stories without opening the app by using the News360 widget for Android.
Save stories onto your device to read on a flight or in the subway. Synchronize your interests and saved stories with News360 on any phone, tablet or at news360.com
• Featured by Google in "New + Updated Apps", "News & Magazines"
• "Apps We Like: News360" — The Wall Street Journal
• "News360 is changing the content delivery game" — Robert Scoble
• "News360 is the New Cadillac of Personalized News Readers" — PandoDaily
Follow us on Twitter @news360 or on Facebook to get the latest news and updates. We welcome your feedback – write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To add a Qi badge for News360: Personalized News to your site:
- Copy the HTML code snippet and paste it into your site.
- The badge will automatically display on your web page with the News360: Personalized News Android app's current Qualityindex rating.