Google Street View
|PUBLICATION||DATE OF REVIEW||SCORE||REVIEW LINK|
|26 Mar 2019||8.4||
|04 Feb 2012||8.0|
Also create photo spheres to add your own Street View experiences. Start with your phone’s camera or add a one–shot spherical camera (like the RICOH THETA S) for easy 360º photography. Then, you can publish to Google Maps to share your photo spheres with the world.
• Browse — or be notified of — Google’s newest special collections
• Explore all of Street View (including contributions from others)
• Review your public profile of published photo spheres
• Manage your private photo spheres
• Immerse yourself in photo spheres with Cardboard mode
Creating and sharing photo spheres:
• Use your phone’s camera (no camera accessories required)
• Connect to a spherical camera to capture in one tap
• Share to Google Maps as immersive photo spheres
• Share privately as flat photos
APP REQUIRES ANDROID 4.4 KITKAT AND UP
To add a Qi badge for Google Street View to your site:
- Copy the HTML code snippet and paste it into your site.
- The badge will automatically display on your web page with the Google Street View Android app's current Qualityindex rating.