RoboForm Password Manager
|PUBLICATION||DATE OF REVIEW||SCORE||REVIEW LINK|
|20 Mar 2019||8.6||
- Automatically login to your web accounts with the embedded RoboForm browser.
- Easily handle multi-step Logins with the "Matching Logins" feature.
- Automatically save new login information when you login to websites.
- View and Edit your Logins, Bookmarks, Identities, and Safenotes.
- Secure and save your RoboForm data to your RoboForm Everywhere account.
- Synchronize your RoboForm data with multiple computers and mobile devices.
- Fill long web forms with a single click.
- Generate strong, unique passwords with the built-in Password Generator.
- Options for AutoLogoff and Manual Logoff.
- Import your logins from LastPass, Dashlane,1Password and other password managers.
- Easily search Logins with the built-in search feature.
- App runs in its own browser by default, as the native Android browser does not currently support integration.
- App integrates with Firefox browser, starting at ver 1.62.
- App integrates with Dolphin browser if you install RoboForm add-on into Dolphin, in addition to this app.
- App integrates with Chrome browser.To activate this feature, follow the steps below:
Works for applications with Login screen on Android 4.1.2 & higher and web sites in Chrome on Android 4.3 and higher.
- Open Android Settings -> Accessibility -> RoboForm and switch it on.
- Open another App with a login screen or a web site in Chrome.
- Tap on the password field. Roboform should open matching dialog. In this dialog you can find your saved password. If you have not previously saved a password, then you can save it.
- Return to the application or Chrome browser using the system application manager.
- Tap on any input and you will see it filled.