Snaptastic (Photo Editor)
|PUBLICATION||DATE OF REVIEW||SCORE||REVIEW LINK|
|21 May 2012||9.8||Read the review|
|25 Jan 2015||8.2||
- Start by selecting a preset (currently comes with 15 of them) or adjust all the parameters yourself
- Easily make slight touchups or go for a more creative look
- Change brightness, contrast, temperature, tint, fill light, clarity, saturation, vignetting etc how ever you like and see the result immediately
- Directly share to any service installed on your device (like Picasa, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Tweetdeck, Google+…)
- Save your own presets to use later
- Save images in up to 1280 pixels wide resolution (depends on phone capabilities)
- High quality (10 bits per component) processing engine never compromises on texture, highlight and shadow detail
Note: This version does NOT have ads or watermarks.
- Can run out of memory especially with larger image sizes. If you experience crashing try setting the image resolution to the lowest value.
To add a Qi badge for Snaptastic (Photo Editor) to your site:
- Copy the HTML code snippet and paste it into your site.
- The badge will automatically display on your web page with the Snaptastic (Photo Editor) Android app's current Qualityindex rating.