For Internet mode:
1. To start viewing go to the Monitor tab.
2. Tap source to add a new camera, user enters presets like the Channel Name and the Camera ID to view, and the Server IP and port to connect to can be changed at the Settings tab.
3. Tap connect to monitor the selected camera. Camera should first be set to streaming to the server.
For Local mode:
1. To change to the local mode settings, go to the Settings tab.
2. Cameras streaming locally are detected and displayed when the source button is pressed. tap a detected camera to start monitoring.
3. Built in cameras could only stream locally
For Astralink's Eye device
1. Built in cameras can stream through internet and can run at background.
2. A USB Camera tab is available and can view and stream up to 4 Cameras.
3. Devices that are monitoring USB Camera types of device can change the channels of the cameras remotely.
*Note: For internet mode, this application requires a fast and stable internet connection.
- Snapshot video frame (requires SD card)
- Fullscreen mode