|PUBLICATION||DATE OF REVIEW||SCORE||REVIEW LINK|
|01 Jan 2014||9.0||Read the review|
|07 Jun 2013||8.6||Read the review|
|19 Sep 2017||8.0||
Dropcam is now Nest – and part of the new Nest app. The Nest app is simpler, more beautiful, and the best place to watch your video feed. Download the free Nest app and sign in with your existing account.
With the Nest app you can:
- Set up your Dropcam in less than a minute.
- Stream securely day or night – in super clear HD.
- Get alerts when there’s motion or sound while you’re away.
- Talk and listen. Hear the baby. Or tell your dog to get off the couch.
- Rewind to see what you missed (when you subscribe to Nest Aware with Video History).
- Spot interesting moments in your Video History and filter events by motion, sound or Activity Zone. (With - Nest Aware subscription).
- Control all your Nest products in one place.
- Get access to future updates and features.
Should I download the Dropcam app?
There are still a few features in the Dropcam app that aren’t in the Nest app yet. So until we add control by location, email alerts, and video sharing to the Nest app, we’ll keep the Dropcam app up and running.
Questions? Go to: https://nest.com/support/article/FAQs-about-moving-from-the-Dropcam-app-to-the-Nest-app
To add a Qi badge for Dropcam to your site:
- Copy the HTML code snippet and paste it into your site.
- The badge will automatically display on your web page with the Dropcam Android app's current Qualityindex rating.