TweetLine for Free (Twitter)
|PUBLICATION||DATE OF REVIEW||SCORE||REVIEW LINK|
|05 Mar 2013||8.0||Read the review|
|24 Oct 2014||7.4||
It brings you Twitter with all the new Android design guidelines, but compatible since Android 2.1. This is a very complete application with an awesome multi-columns UI which permits you to personnalize your Twitter experience as much as you want. Combined to a lot of personnalization features (text color and size, application themes for example), TweetLine is YOUR new Twitter client.
Thanks to the left sliding menu, you can see your profile at any time and keep an eye on your mentions (for example) at the same moment. This is very easy, smooth and beautiful. And you can display even more informations on this menu : the profile of other users, your followers and followings, global and local trends, your retweeted tweets, and you can also make search (for tweets and users) inside it.
But you don't just have a menu to make TweetLine your own application : you can add anything you want as a column on its multi-columns interface ! You can add your favorites, but also a search about a subject you want to survey like a TV show, a football match with your favorite club, or even about a new device that you want to buy.
The column manager give you the power to add, remove and reorder your columns exactly as you want, with a cool drag and drop interface. Don't hesitate to get an eye on screenshots to make your own opinion.
Free version : TweetLine for free
- Jelly Bean notifications for new messages, mentions and tweets
- Pull-to-refresh to refresh each column (timeline, direct messages, mentions)
- Register the last tweet you read in the timeline to always find your tweets as you had left them
- Sharing pictures with TwitPic, Yfrog, Lockerz and pic.twitter
- The colorbar which allows you to assign a color to a user, a colored bar will appear on his tweets in your timeline
- Integration of a url shortener: bit.ly
- Preview images in tweets as thumbnails, and can see the image full screen by clicking on it (with zoom support)
- Configurable action on the support along a tweet
- Use SSL to secure your tweets
- Android 4.0 themes available : Dark, Light, Light & Dark
- Change the text size and color of tweets
- Autocompletion on friends name
- Display the renewal hour of your API requests
- Edition of your profile
- Search tweets and users
- Mute tweets based on hashtags, an expression or a person
- Access to global and local trends
- Tablet UI : multi-columns interface
- Left sliding menu to display lots of informations : profiles, favorites, retweets, lists, trends, search, followers, followings
- Column manager to add, remove, and reorder your columns as you like it (restriction of the free version : no more than 5 columns)
- Export/Import your settings
You can now to try TweetLine for free thanks to the free *and AD-FREE* version, and you can go even further with the TweetLine Premium version, which will is available at 1,69 dollars (1,29 euros) for the first week of publication, and will be at its standard price after that : 1,99 dollars (1,59 euros).
To add a Qi badge for TweetLine for Free (Twitter) to your site:
- Copy the HTML code snippet and paste it into your site.
- The badge will automatically display on your web page with the TweetLine for Free (Twitter) Android app's current Qualityindex rating.