Dashlane Password Manager
|PUBLICATION||DATE OF REVIEW||SCORE||REVIEW LINK|
|27 Aug 2016||9.0||
|03 Oct 2013||8.1||Read the review|
|02 Apr 2013||7.0||Read the review|
Dashlane’s Password Manager and Digital Wallet offers the best password security and makes it simple to login to apps and websites. Access your secure password vault at home, at work, or anywhere in between.
• Keep all of your passwords in one safe place
• Generate unique, secure passwords for all of your accounts
• Store important information and security codes with Secure Notes
• Login to apps and websites in seconds
• Store credit cards securely in your mobile wallet
• Use your wallet app to make secure payments on the go
• Always carry your passport and ID details with you in Dashlane
• Let Dashlane type your personal information for you to fill web forms in seconds
We take your password security seriously
• Dashlane protects your passwords with leading AES-256 encryption. No one in the world knows how to hack it.
• Your Dashlane password is the only key to your personal information and we don't store a copy. No one but you can access your password vault.
• You choose how to store your data: local-only or synced and backed up in the cloud.
• Passwords you store in Dashlane are secure even if you lose your phone or device. Your app auto-locks after inactivity.
Learn more about our security: https://www.dashlane.com/security
You can always use Dashlane for free. You can get even more with Premium
Dashlane is free to download and manage passwords on a single device
Dashlane Premium gives you ultimate password security, with:
• Instant sync across all of your devices to keep passwords always up to date
• A secure cloud backup of your passwords
• Access to your password vault and digital wallet from our secure web app
• Priority user support
Learn more about Premium at https://www.dashlane.com/premium
Award-Winning Android Password Manager
Dashlane has been awarded every possible Google Play accolade, including:
• Featured Productivity App
• Editors' Choice
• Top Developer
• Best Apps of 2015
Questions? Visit https://support.dashlane.com
To add a Qi badge for Dashlane Password Manager to your site:
- Copy the HTML code snippet and paste it into your site.
- The badge will automatically display on your web page with the Dashlane Password Manager Android app's current Qualityindex rating.