Dashlane Password Manager
|PUBLICATION||DATE OF REVIEW||SCORE||REVIEW LINK|
|01 Apr 2015||9.1||
|03 Oct 2013||8.0||Read the review|
|02 Apr 2013||7.0||Read the review|
Dashlane makes it easy to keep track of passwords and personal info that you use across the web. Eliminate typing on tiny keyboards with auto-login and form autofill. Generate strong passwords. Access your data at home, at work, or anywhere in between.
It’s the best free password manager & secure digital wallet.
- Protect your data with AES-256 encryption - the industry’s leading standard
- Only you have access to your data – there is no record of your Dashlane password anywhere
- Choose where your data is stored: local-only, or synced and backed up to the cloud
- Store logins and passwords, emails, addresses, IDs, credit cards, secure notes and more!
- Get security breach alerts for your logins and passwords
GENERATE STRONG PASSWORDS. SAVE THEM AUTOMATICALLY.
- Create and customize strong passwords for your apps
- Generate passwords as you surf
AUTOFILL & AUTO-LOGIN
- Autofill any form with the Dashlane Browser
- Automatically login to all your Android apps
ENHANCED FOR TEAMS AND FAMILIES
-Securely share passwords and notes with others. Sync changes automatically.
- Add an emergency contact within Dashlane to make sure essential accounts can be access by those who need them
Dashlane is free to download and use on any device. Premium gives you:
- Sync across all your devices
- Secure cloud backup for your account
- Access to your passwords on our website
- Priority user support
Learn more about Premium at www.dashalne.com/premium
WHAT IF I LOSE MY DEVICE?
- No one can access your data without your Dashlane Password
- Auto-locks and PIN locks after inactivity
- Compatible with Google Authenticator
- Premium gives you a secure backup of your account to restore from anytime on another device
PC Mag “Best Products of 2013” + “Editors’ Choice Award”
Fortune Mag’s “36 Coolest Gadgets of 2013”
Inc.com’s “Best for Passwords and Checkouts”
Learn more about our security: www.dashlane.com/security
Permission settings: http://ow.ly/toSQw
Questions? Visit support.dashlane.com
To add a Qi badge for Dashlane Password Manager to your site:
- Copy the HTML code snippet and paste it into your site.
- The badge will automatically display on your web page with the Dashlane Password Manager Android app's current Qualityindex rating.