Dashlane Password Manager
|PUBLICATION||DATE OF REVIEW||SCORE||REVIEW LINK|
|01 Sep 2014||9.1||
|03 Oct 2013||8.0||Read the review|
|02 Apr 2013||7.0||Read the review|
Dashlane makes it easy to keep track of passwords and personal info that you use across the web. Eliminate typing on tiny keyboards with auto-login and form autofill. Generate strong passwords. Access your data at home, at work, or anywhere in between.
It’s the best free password manager & secure digital wallet for Android and other devices.
- Protect your data with AES-256 encryption - the industry’s leading standard
- Only you have access to your data – there is no record of your Master Password anywhere
- Choose where your data is stored: local-only, or synced and backed up to the cloud
- Store logins and passwords, emails, addresses, IDs, credit cards, secure notes and more!
- Get security breach alerts for your logins and passwords
GENERATE STRONG PASSWORDS. SAVE THEM AUTOMATICALLY.
- Create and customize strong passwords for your apps
- Generate passwords as you surf
AUTOFILL & AUTO-LOGIN
- Autofill any form with the Dashlane Browser
- Get auto-login for your apps with our keyboard
Dashlane is free to download and use on any given device. Premium gives you:
- Sync across all your devices
- Secure cloud backup for your account
- Access your passwords on our website
- Priority user support
Learn more about Premium at www.dashlane.com/premium
WHAT IF I LOSE MY DEVICE?
- No one will access your data without your Master Password
- Auto-locks and PIN locks after inactivity
- Compatible with Google Authenticator
- Premium gives you a secure backup of your account to restore from anytime on another device
TAKE DASHLANE EVERYWHERE
- Available on Mac, Windows, iOS, and Android phones and tablets (4.3 and greater)
- Dashlane works in English, Spanish, or French
PC Mag “Best Products of 2013” + “Editors’ Choice Award”
Fortune Mag’s “36 Coolest Gadgets of 2013”
Inc.com’s “Best for Passwords and Checkouts”
Learn more about our security: www.dashlane.com/security
Permission settings: http://ow.ly/toSQw
Questions? Visit support.dashlane.com
To add a Qi badge for Dashlane Password Manager to your site:
- Copy the HTML code snippet and paste it into your site.
- The badge will automatically display on your web page with the Dashlane Password Manager Android app's current Qualityindex rating.