|PUBLICATION||DATE OF REVIEW||SCORE||REVIEW LINK|
|17 Jan 2013||9.6||Read the review|
|25 May 2013||9.2||
Create notifications straight from Google Now Voice Search! Simply say "Note to self blah blah blah..." and choose Notif Pro. You can choose to always create a Notif by setting it as your default.
Notif History has been released! This will back up every text and list notification you create (even edits!) and store it in a nice layout. You can swipe to delete notifications or tap on them to re-create that notification! FYI, this will not save picture notifications. Just text and list :)
Android Beam support! Tap on a notification (regular text only) to edit, but tap to another NFC-enabled phone to beam that notification right into the notification bar of the other phone!
Create notifications hands-free with VoiceNotif! Just tap the microphone icon at the top and it will listen for a title and your content. It will create an expandable notification, just as if you typed it out yourself.
Notif Pro features:
- Notification editing
- Android Beam support! Beam notifications straight into the notification drawer of another device
- All 200 custom icons!
- Create notifications from Google Now Voice Search (say "note to self...")
- Create notifications from other apps through the share intent
- QuickNotif - create and clear notifications anywhere on your phone from your notification drawer
- Lots more to come
Note: Updating the application will erase notifications. Sorry! I am working on a way around this.
Note: If you are using a Sense device (HTC One X, for example), the UI will not expand any notifications except for the highest one. I cannot control this at all.
Follow @notifapp on Twitter for support and announcements: http://www.twitter.com/notifapp
Submit and vote on your most wanted features here: http://notif.uservoice.com
About me: I am a high school student. Updates will not always be as quick as you might like :)
1. RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED -> Used to restore notifications on reboot
2. NFC -> Used to Beam notifications
Change log: http://goo.gl/3p4ZG
To add a Qi badge for Notif Pro to your site:
- Copy the HTML code snippet and paste it into your site.
- The badge will automatically display on your web page with the Notif Pro Android app's current Qualityindex rating.