Pixlr Express - photo editing
|PUBLICATION||DATE OF REVIEW||SCORE||REVIEW LINK|
|22 Sep 2014||9.8||Read the review|
|28 Jan 2013||9.2||Read the review|
|26 Apr 2013||9.0||Read the review|
|22 Sep 2014||8.9||
• Easily crop, rotate and adjust images when saving and sharing.
• Choose from four pre-defined dimensions (or input your own custom dimensions) for fast and flexible image resizing after editing.
• Create and customize a photo collage by editing its layout, background, and spacing.
• Share your photo directly with friends through Facebook or email, or just save it back to your photo library.
• ‘Auto Fix’ photos for a one-click fix to balance out colors, adjusting for poor lighting conditions.
• Remove red-eye and whiten teeth with simple tools.
• Make your photo look like a drawing or sketch with stylize adjustments such as halftone, watercolor, and pencil.
• Explore the growing catalog of additional effects, overlays, and border packs.
• Overlays help adjust the mood of the photo – amplify the tone, cool it down, or add surreal shades.
• Lighting effects can add drama, sparkle, or a grunge look. Easily adjust the intensity and orientation of each effect.
• Finish off your editing process with the right border – pick a style that fits you.
• Look like a pro with cool photo effects such as focal blur, denoise, and more.
• Explore cool tools: easily adjust the contrast and brightness of your image, or focus on one color with the color splash tool.
• Keep track of your favorite effects and overlays with the favorites button.
To add a Qi badge for Pixlr Express - photo editing to your site:
- Copy the HTML code snippet and paste it into your site.
- The badge will automatically display on your web page with the Pixlr Express - photo editing Android app's current Qualityindex rating.