|PUBLICATION||DATE OF REVIEW||SCORE||REVIEW LINK|
|18 May 2012||9.6||Read the review|
|19 Jun 2013||9.0||
Don't know the exact size for widget images? Purchase DVRImageCrop or DVRImageSlicer. Some of widgets in screen shots are created by these add-ons. Please try.
Usage:From Home screen press menu->add->Widgets or Shortcuts->Desktop VisualizeR
* The crash log will be sent to us using our web server through the internet.
** Simple backup/restore, a new function of ver 1.4.0, tutorial **
1. Put DVR widgets on your homescreen.
2. Launch DVR and select menu > "Backup widgets" to make backup.
3. Select menu > "Refresh Widgets" > "Edit Mode" to enter edit mode.
4. Tap each widget and change widget image, action and so on.
5. Launch DVR again and select menu > "Backup widgets" to make backup.
6. Select menu > "Restore widgets" and choose the backup created at step 2 for the first state of widgets.
7. Select menu > "Restore widgets" and choose the backup created at step 5 for the second state of widgets.
To add a Qi badge for Desktop VisualizeR to your site:
- Copy the HTML code snippet and paste it into your site.
- The badge will automatically display on your web page with the Desktop VisualizeR Android app's current Qualityindex rating.