Mobile Security & Antivirus
|PUBLICATION||DATE OF REVIEW||SCORE||REVIEW LINK|
|24 Jul 2014||8.8||
|14 Feb 2013||8.8||Read the review|
NEW! APP Lock feature! Blankets your most data-sensitive apps with an added layer of pin-coded security, to avoid exploitation!
*PLEASE NOTE: This app is a 14-day trial. It can be downloaded for free. After 14 days, it may be reactivated for only $0.99/month or $9.95/year*
Features at a glance:
- Malware Scanner - independently tested to detect 100% of the bad stuff
- Privacy Advisor- shows you how installed apps use, and possibly abuse, your personal information
- Web Security - protects you in real-time when browsing websites using Chrome and Android’s default browsers
- Anti-theft - features its own Web dashboard that allows you to send SMS commands, lock, track, and wipe your Android from any Internet-connected device
*Added detection for Master Key Vulnerability*
Independently tested to detect 100% of the bad stuff, Bitdefender’s Malware Scanner automatically scans apps as you install them to prevent unpleasant surprises. It works in the Cloud, so it’s always up to date with the very latest virus signatures—enabling it to shield your Android from the newest malware threats and aggressive adware. You can also trigger the Malware Scanner manually at any time, for complete peace of mind.
You’d be amazed at what some apps can do behind your back! Some can peek into your private data and share it on the Web. Others can access the Internet without your knowledge and download unwanted data to your Android. Privacy Advisor helps you keep an eye on installed apps and shows you which ones abuse your privacy.
NEW! App Lock
Ever leave your phone laying around, unlocked, only to discover a friend hijacked your Facebook account with a silly status? Imagine if this wasn't done by a friend. Imagine if it was your bank account or stocks app, personal pictures, or any other app containing your sensitive/personal info that was accessed without your knowledge. App Lock lists all the apps installed on your phone, and allows you to easily pick and choose which ones you’d like to setup passcodes for… so the only one that opens them up is you!
Whether you’re using Android’s default browser or Chrome, Bitdefender Web Security keeps you safe by browsing the websites you visit in real-time, and steering you away from anything malicious.
Misplaced phone? No worries! Bitdefender Anti-theft features its own Web dashboard that allows you to send SMS commands, lock, geo-locate, sound an alarm, and wipe your Android from any Internet connected device. It even allows you to listen in on your phone, alerts you if the SIM card has been changed, and allows you to password protect your settings. Put quite simply, it’s the ultimate way to ensure that your sensitive data does not fall into the wrong hands.
To add a Qi badge for Mobile Security & Antivirus to your site:
- Copy the HTML code snippet and paste it into your site.
- The badge will automatically display on your web page with the Mobile Security & Antivirus Android app's current Qualityindex rating.