|PUBLICATION||DATE OF REVIEW||SCORE||REVIEW LINK|
|02 Apr 2013||10||Read the review|
|22 Sep 2017||8.1||
|01 Jul 2016||8.1||Read the review|
Upload files and folders from other Android apps (including most file managers) by using the Android "Share to" option and selecting "MediaFire". This will upload the file or folder directly into your MediaFire account.
• Automatically backup all your photos and videos.
• Upload files from anywhere with "Share to MediaFire".
• 12 GB of space - free!
• Earn up to 50 GB of free space.
• Stream and play music and videos.
• View docs, spreadsheets, presentations, video, and listen to audio.
• Create and manage folders of files.
• Share files on the go via email, SMS, Facebook, Twitter, other Android apps, or copy and paste links.
• Quickly search all your files and folders.
• Keep all your important files at your fingertips.
Securely store, organize, and share all your media through your Android phone or tablet. MediaFire keeps all your photos, videos, reading material, work docs, spreadsheets, presentations, and even your homework in your pocket, ready for you to view or share anytime. All your files will always be safe in your MediaFire account - no matter what happens to your Android device.
To add a Qi badge for MediaFire to your site:
- Copy the HTML code snippet and paste it into your site.
- The badge will automatically display on your web page with the MediaFire Android app's current Qualityindex rating.