|PUBLICATION||DATE OF REVIEW||SCORE||REVIEW LINK|
|21 Jan 2017||9.0||
|12 Feb 2013||7.0||Read the review|
|07 May 2013||6.8||Read the review|
From the circus bazaar to the sweeping cathedral in the center of town, Epic Citadel dazzles with a visual parade of special effects, as only imagined by Epic Games and powered by the critically acclaimed Unreal Engine 3.
Are you ready to explore the realm of the Epic Citadel and all the beautiful secrets it holds?
Epic Citadel was created using the same tools and technology used to develop high-end console games, now delivered for Android devices!
Unreal Engine 3 for mobile gaming platforms is scalable yet packed with the same tools hundreds of thousands of users work with to create games, simulations and animated content.
• Enjoy amazing visuals and explore the stunning Epic Citadel kingdom grounds!
• Measure the performance of your Android device with Benchmarking Mode, which includes summary readouts with frames per second, screen resolution and quality setting details.
• Experience stunning Unreal Engine 3 graphics! Unreal Lightmass global illumination provides beautiful lighting and shadows. Realistic reflections, dynamic movement of trees and banners, and filmic light effects enhance the lifelike environment.
To add a Qi badge for Epic Citadel to your site:
- Copy the HTML code snippet and paste it into your site.
- The badge will automatically display on your web page with the Epic Citadel Android app's current Qualityindex rating.