|PUBLICATION||DATE OF REVIEW||SCORE||REVIEW LINK|
|18 Jun 2018||7.5||
|05 Aug 2016||5.7||Read the review|
Using SketchBook Ink is as easy as opening the app, picking an ink style, and drawing. You’ll find the simulated pressure sensitivity mimics a natural pen-like drawing experience, and provides fine control for your line art. Zoom in and out without worrying about pixilation because your lines are resolution-independent.
• Full screen workspace keeps the interface out of your way and keeps you in the creative zone
• Color editor and color picker with tap-hold customizable palette
• Seven preset ink styles with different line weight and behavior and two eraser types
• Layers, including the ability to import a photo into a layer for reference (great for tattoo artists)
• Gallery to store works-in-progress
• Export 9.2 MP PNG files to the Photo Library or export 101.5 MP PNG files to Dropbox, internal storage, or SD card storage
Draw perfect lines with SketchBook Ink, and tag us when you share! Visit www.sketchbook.com for support or more information.
To add a Qi badge for SketchBook Ink to your site:
- Copy the HTML code snippet and paste it into your site.
- The badge will automatically display on your web page with the SketchBook Ink Android app's current Qualityindex rating.