Guilt - Expense Manager
|PUBLICATION||DATE OF REVIEW||SCORE||REVIEW LINK|
|22 May 2015||9.0||
|05 Apr 2013||7.0||Read the review|
★ "Guilt will definitely fill a need for people that just want a basic way to track purchases and give another perspective on where the money is headed every month." - Android Central
★ "The vision and concept behind Guilt are remarkable and let you have a better vision on how essential your expenses are." - Appstorm.net
With Guilt you can keep an eye on your Expenses and Finance in simple and funny way!
With a simple and colorful design, Guilt is perfect to all those who want to keep a track of how much money they spent and where they spent it, even the ones who don't like expense managers.
Unlike other expense managers on the market, Guilt uses a "twist" to help you keep an habit of writing down your expenses: instead of adding your expense with boring categories, add your expense by the Guilt that the expense makes you feel.
After writing down your expenses, you can see how you're spending your money during the Week, Month and Year.
Guilt is also optimized for Phones, 7" Tablets and 10" Tablets, like the Nexus 7 and Nexus 10.
You can start using the free version and after you decide to buy the Full App (thanks for that) export and import your expenses. The Paid version also brings Multi-device sync through Dropbox.
Manage your money and see if you are Guilty of spending it where you shouldn't!
What does the full version bring you that the free version doesn't?
- Ads removed
- Ability to choose a different Currency and Date Format other than the System Default
- Custom Currency
- Startup Passcode
- Expense Summaries by Week, Month & Year and the ability to see this info from another time frame
- Ability to choose a different Date when you create and edit an Expense
- Dropbox Sync (which enables multi-device sync)
- Widgets (Homescreen and Lockscreen)
To add a Qi badge for Guilt - Expense Manager to your site:
- Copy the HTML code snippet and paste it into your site.
- The badge will automatically display on your web page with the Guilt - Expense Manager Android app's current Qualityindex rating.