|PUBLICATION||DATE OF REVIEW||SCORE||REVIEW LINK|
|20 May 2012||9.0|
|30 Mar 2017||8.6||
|29 Oct 2012||7.9||Read the review|
OneBusAway serves up fresh, real-time transit information in the following regions:
* Atlanta, Georgia
* Rogue Valley, Oregon
* San Diego, California
* Seattle/Tacoma/Puget Sound, Washington
* Tampa Bay, Florida
* Washington, D.C.
* York Region Transit (Canada)
* More coming soon!
Find nearby stops on a map, choose from a list of favorite stops, add shortcuts to your phone's home screen, and set reminders for frequently used trips.
- Problems with arrival times?Real-time arrival information comes from your local transit agency.Please tap on the arrival time and select "Report problem with trip" to tell them what went wrong.Or, reach them via email by tapping "Menu->Help->Contact Us".
- Problems with the app itself (e.g., crashes)?Please submit a crash report if prompted, or email us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Want a sneak-peak at new versions?Sign up to be a beta tester at http://bit.ly/oba-android-beta.
- Like hacking things?OneBusAway is open-source!Find out how you can help at http://onebusaway.org.
- Want to know why we request certain device permissions?Find out at http://bit.ly/oba-android-permissions.
- Nostalgic for the old v1 look?Uninstall the Google Play version and download the old version at https://github.com/OneBusAway/onebusaway-android/releases/download/v1.7.9/SeattleBusBot-v1.7.9.apk - you'll also need to opt-out of updates by going to the OneBusAway on Google Play and tapping on the three dots in the upper-right corner and unchecking "Auto-update".Note that you will be warned about installing apps from sources outside of Google Play - for more details see https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/2812853.
To add a Qi badge for OneBusAway to your site:
- Copy the HTML code snippet and paste it into your site.
- The badge will automatically display on your web page with the OneBusAway Android app's current Qualityindex rating.