ViewRanger GPS - Trails & Maps
|PUBLICATION||DATE OF REVIEW||SCORE||REVIEW LINK|
|14 Dec 2012||9.6||Read the review|
|03 May 2015||8.3||
"Google Play" - One of the Best Apps of 2013
● GPS mapped location, even without mobile signal.
● Offline maps* – download premium maps or create a saved map.
● Discover 1000's of route guides via the new discovery tab.
● Track recording – record your journey on the map share it and even add photos.
● Sports computer stats – view distance, speed, altitude and much more.
● Real time location sharing and tracking - BuddyBeacon **
● Active Route Navigation***
● Create - POIs and tracks using waypoints.
● ViewRanger lasts even longer - powersave mode in the GPS settings.
● Synchronizethe app - Upload / download routes and tracks.
● Customize your profile – add profile and banner images.
● Personalized route suggestions.
● Record a track, navigate and view track stats on Android Wear™
FREE MAPS INCLUDED
● OpenStreetMap© & OpenCycleMap Global street & terrain mapping
● Bing Aerial Imagery, Ski map, Transport map.
Add official USGS / Accuterra topographic mapping for the whole of the USA. NR CAN maps are available for Canada as well as many other premium topographic maps for other countries across Europe, North America and also New Zealand. With ViewRanger, you can choose the best map to use and you'll always know your mapped location even where there’s no mobile signal.
Already a fan of ViewRanger? Like us on Facebook or Follow us on Twitter for the latest news and updates:
Free Global open-source topographic maps are available online and can be cached for offline use.
It’s easy to record a track of your progress, so you can view your path and stats for every trip. Your tracks can be stored using your free web account (my.viewranger.com) or shared using Facebook or Twitter, you can even add photos using Flickr, Instagram and Picasa.
You can also use BuddyBeacon, our PIN protected real-time** location sharing feature.
Planning a trip? Use ViewRanger to create & follow your own routes or simply download one from our massive library of expert and community generated walks and cycle rides***. Our expert guided routes are created by publishers, outdoors magazines and tourist boards.
Designed for hiking, walking, mountain biking, road cycling, climbing, trail running, skiing, winter sports, horse riding, 4x4, off roading, backpacking, air sports, photography and most outdoors activities.
Paid for Map choice available in over 22 countries:
USA (USGS/Accuterra), Great Britain Ordnance Survey, Ireland (OS Ireland and OS NI), Germany (BKG), France (IGN), Austria and Liechtenstein (Kompass), Belgium (IGN/NGI) Canada (NR Can), Czech Republic (DPA), Finland (NLS), Netherlands (Kadaster), New Zealand (LINZ), Norway (Statkart), Slovenia (NMA) Spain (CNIG), The Canaries Islands (Discovery Walking), Sweden (Lantmäteriet)), Switzerland (Swisstopo), Denmark (Geodatastyrelsen), Madeira, Greece (TERRAIN Editions SA), Slovakia, (DPA), and parts of Italy.
*store in advance using “Create Saved Map”. ** requires mobile signal. *** may incur additional charges. Free Global maps © OpenStreetMap contributors .
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Need more info? visit: http://www.viewranger.com.
Any questions or feedback, please drop us an email: email@example.com
To add a Qi badge for ViewRanger GPS - Trails & Maps to your site:
- Copy the HTML code snippet and paste it into your site.
- The badge will automatically display on your web page with the ViewRanger GPS - Trails & Maps Android app's current Qualityindex rating.