|PUBLICATION||DATE OF REVIEW||SCORE||REVIEW LINK|
|09 May 2011||9.0||Read the review|
|18 Jun 2013||8.4||
|07 Sep 2011||8.0|
|26 Feb 2012||6.0||Print only|
|05 Jun 2013||5.6||Read the review|
Wikitude now provides you with an all new and improved camera view experience. By grouping some of the places in your sight, you now have a clear vision of your surroundings.
- Explore places in augmented reality or show them on a map or list view
- Browse more than 100 million places and interactive content from thousands of content providers or so called “Worlds”
- Search for specific places, for example “thai restaurants”
- Organize and bookmark your content "Worlds" according to your preferences & lifestyle
- Get updates and “Featured Worlds” to see what’s new and interesting
- Find the Worlds you are looking by searching through many different categories
- Find events, tweets, Wikipedia articles and ATMs
- Find restaurant and Hotel recommendations from Yelp, Qype, TripAdvisor, Hotels.com and many more around you
- Find mobile coupons, deals and discounts for stores and shops near you
- Play AR games like Alien Attack, Swat The Fly or Bubble Tap
- Create your very own AR World and share it with your friends, meaning you see their favorite places, and they see yours
We do our best to support as many devices as possible. In case you found a severe issue don’t hesitate to drop us an e-mail to email@example.com so we can resolve it as soon as possible (Don’t forget to mention your device-type and OS version).
Note: Are you a developer, content owner or agency and want to find out how you can build exciting AR experiences based on our award winning developer platform? Visit our website: developer.wikitude.com
Keywords: AR, Augmented Reality, Browser, Navigation, Search, Image Recognition, Maps, Places, Games, Points of Interest, layer, POI, User Generated Content, camera, around me
To add a Qi badge for Wikitude to your site:
- Copy the HTML code snippet and paste it into your site.
- The badge will automatically display on your web page with the Wikitude Android app's current Qualityindex rating.