|PUBLICATION||DATE OF REVIEW||SCORE||REVIEW LINK|
|02 Feb 2012||9.6||Read the review|
|05 Mar 2013||9.2||Read the review|
|06 Dec 2013||9.1||
"The most fun you can have on your own with 9 random letters. Brilliantly simple, devilishly addictive."
--Kim, Android Market comment
Ad supported, with ability to upgrade to ad-free full version in game.
Uses the SOWPODS word list containing 100,000+ words.They may be obscure, but yes those are words!
- Added a prominent menu button.
- Tweak backend communication for more robust multiplayer games.
- Fixed a rounding problem where top ratings stalled at 99.1.
- Optionally capitalize letters.
- Optionally make clear behave like backspace, hold will still clear.
- Accept keyboard input where available.
- Warn if trying to use the same word twice, can disable via options.
- Fix a ratings bug.
- Optimize tablet display.
- Optionally shake the device to shuffle letters.
- Use a simpler, more responsive rating system.
- Add a rating, tracking performance over time.View top rated players!
- Leaderboard of high scorers for each round.
- Optional offline play to reduce network use (free version still loads ads).
- Switch to a more compact dictionary model for a smaller app.
- Show all possible words using the given letters.
- Improve letter diversity (no more games with four 'A's).
- Fix a purchase bug.
To add a Qi badge for Word Weasel to your site:
- Copy the HTML code snippet and paste it into your site.
- The badge will automatically display on your web page with the Word Weasel Android app's current Qualityindex rating.