The Oregon Trail
|PUBLICATION||DATE OF REVIEW||SCORE||REVIEW LINK|
|24 May 2013||4.8||
Your favorite pioneer adventure game is now available on Android! From the town of Independence, Missouri to the Willamette Valley in Oregon, take on this educational simulation as a determined wagon leader on the Oregon Trail. You must ensure the safety of your party while you choose which items to bring, read maps, plan your route and lead the way through a wild frontier. Just like the real pioneers, you’ll have to overcome raging rivers, bear attacks, bandits, sickness, starvation and more!
- All of the decision-making and problem-solving fun of the original game, plus additional features to take the Oregon Trail experience even further than before.
- 8 skill-based mini-games, including 2 accelerometer-based challenges: Hunting, Fishing, River Crossing, Rafting, Wagon Repairing, Telegraph, Berry Picking and Gold Panning.
- Random events faced by real pioneers, such as disease, bandit attacks and dust storms, increase the challenge.
- Side-missions add more excitement to your trip and affect your westward trek.
- Prepare for your journey: Select the members of your party, choose your departure date and purchase supplies.
For fans of classic games, simulation games and adventure games.
Visit our official site at www.gameloft.com.
Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/gameloft or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on www.youtube.com/gameloft.
Discover our blog at http://blog.gameloft.com/ for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.