Monsters Ate My Condo
|PUBLICATION||DATE OF REVIEW||SCORE||REVIEW LINK|
|30 Aug 2012||10||Read the review|
|24 Jun 2012||9.0||Read the review|
|11 Jun 2012||9.0|
|25 Jun 2012||8.5||Read the review|
|16 Aug 2018||8.3||
|16 May 2013||7.3||Read the review|
"...I am blown away by the gameplay, presentation and humor of it all." -Touch Gen
Adult Swim Games and PikPok present all-new monster puzzle action!!Terrible catastrophe! Four ferocious monsters of destruction are on a rampage and only residential high-rises will satisfy their boundless hunger. In this larger-than-life puzzle game, you will use intuitive swipe controls to match the colored floors. Feed the creatures and prevent the destruction of all humankind!
"A satisfying slice of lunacy." -Slide to Play
"...it has a giant cartoon unicorn in it, so it wins by default."
• Feed four ravenous beasts: Boat Head, Reginald Starfire, Mr. Shigoto and Lord Ferocious
• Features both Endless and Time Attack modes
• Play on your phone or tablet!
• Fully-animated monsters to delight players, destroy civilization
From Adult Swim Games, purveyors of the equally-terrifying “Robot Unicorn Attack” and “Amateur Surgeon” games, and PikPok, developers of highly addictive games like the “Flick Kick” series.
HAVING PROBLEMS? Help us fix your issue - email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us what device/OS version you're on.
To add a Qi badge for Monsters Ate My Condo to your site:
- Copy the HTML code snippet and paste it into your site.
- The badge will automatically display on your web page with the Monsters Ate My Condo Android app's current Qualityindex rating.