FINAL FANTASY III
|PUBLICATION||DATE OF REVIEW||SCORE||REVIEW LINK|
|06 Jul 2012||9.9||Read the review|
|04 Sep 2012||9.0|
|26 Sep 2016||9.0||
We have received reports of issues with the BGM for Android OS 6.0 devices; including the music taking longer than 5 seconds to start, stopping suddenly during play, as well as not starting at all. We are currently working to fix this issue and appreciate your patience.
FINAL FANTASY III -- now on Android!
First released in 1990, FINAL FANTASY III was the first title in the FINAL FANTASY series to become a million-seller, establishing once and for all that Square Enix's classic RPG saga was here to stay.
The full 3D remake released in 2006 duplicated the original's success, selling over a million copies worldwide.
FINAL FANTASY III was a hallmark of innovation for the entire series, from the job system that lets characters change classes at any time to the ability to summon powerful creatures such as Shiva and Bahamut.
When darkness falls and the land is robbed of light, four youths are chosen by the crystals to set forth on a journey to save the world.
- New and improved 3D visuals and story sequences only for Android
- Smooth, intuitive touch-panel controls specifically tailored to Square Enix's smartphone RPGs
- Quicker browsing through the monster bestiary and other game records
- New visual designs for the Job Mastery Cards
To add a Qi badge for FINAL FANTASY III to your site:
- Copy the HTML code snippet and paste it into your site.
- The badge will automatically display on your web page with the FINAL FANTASY III Android app's current Qualityindex rating.