GEARS & GUTS
|PUBLICATION||DATE OF REVIEW||SCORE||REVIEW LINK|
|18 May 2013||8.8||
|28 Aug 2012||8.6||Read the review|
|06 Mar 2013||8.4||Read the review|
|04 Sep 2012||8.0||Read the review|
|08 Aug 2012||7.0||Read the review|
Just wait until they hear the roar of your engines!
In Gears & Guts, the city’s hopes rest on you and your collection of nitro-burning, bullet-spitting, four-wheeled engines of destruction. Crush the undead beneath your tires. Tear the undead limb-from-rotten-limb with whatever military gear and experimental weapons you can bolt to your car. Power-slide a path to victory!
Grab your keys. Fasten your seatbelt. It’s time to put some blood on the highway.
• Wide-open combat in massive environments.
• Sports cars, monster trucks and armored vehicles.
• Dozens of cars and items to earn, including rare, experimental weapons.
• One car vs. hundreds of zombies
YOUR ENEMY: AN ENDLESS ARMY OF THE UNDEAD
• The Walker: Cannon-fodder, but deadly in groups.
• The Bruiser: A walking mountain of undead flesh.
• The Runner: Keep your speed up or they’ll drag you down.
• … and many more!
Gasoline? Check! Gunpowder? Plenty! Zombie-seeking missiles? Oh, hell yeah.
Gears & Guts is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items.
FOLLOW US at
To add a Qi badge for GEARS & GUTS to your site:
- Copy the HTML code snippet and paste it into your site.
- The badge will automatically display on your web page with the GEARS & GUTS Android app's current Qualityindex rating.