|PUBLICATION||DATE OF REVIEW||SCORE||REVIEW LINK|
|11 Oct 2012||10||Read the review|
|04 Feb 2013||10||Read the review|
|15 Oct 2012||10||Read the review|
|18 Oct 2012||10||Read the review|
|28 Oct 2012||9.0|
|23 Oct 2014||8.7||
|19 Oct 2012||8.0||Read the review|
|04 May 2013||7.4||Read the review|
|03 Jan 2014||7.0||Read the review|
5/5 Android Tapp
10/10 Android Rundown
Devil's Attorney is a turn-based strategy game set in the 80's where you play as Max McMann, a defense attorney that's high on charm but low on moral fiber.
Your objective is to free all of your clients and use the money you earn to buy accessories and new furniture for your apartment; boosting your ego and unlocking new courtroom skills in the process.
• 58 challenging cases to complete
• 1 implausible storyline
• 3 neighborhoods to explore
• 9 devious prosecutors to outwit
• 3 difficulty settings
Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/devilsattorney
To add a Qi badge for Devil's Attorney to your site:
- Copy the HTML code snippet and paste it into your site.
- The badge will automatically display on your web page with the Devil's Attorney Android app's current Qualityindex rating.