FINAL FANTASY IV
|PUBLICATION||DATE OF REVIEW||SCORE||REVIEW LINK|
|29 Jan 2014||9.5||Read the review|
|21 Mar 2019||9.0||
The title first debuted in 1991 as the fourth installment in the FINAL FANTASY series. Wildly popular thanks to its unique characters and dramatic storylines, it went on to be ported to many different platforms.
FINAL FANTASY IV was the first title to introduce the Active Time Battle (ATB) system, which has become synonymous with the series. It also saw the introduction of the Augment system, which enabled the transfer of abilities from other characters and gave players an edge in battles.
This iconic title is packed with other amazing features.
- Voice acting for event scenes
Key events unfold with spoken dialogue.
- Deeply emotional portrayals
Characters go through visibly apparent emotional changes.
- A brand new mapping feature
Players start with a completely blank dungeons map, adding an element of the unknown to the mix!
Players can listen to the game's music anytime they want.
To add a Qi badge for FINAL FANTASY IV to your site:
- Copy the HTML code snippet and paste it into your site.
- The badge will automatically display on your web page with the FINAL FANTASY IV Android app's current Qualityindex rating.