|PUBLICATION||DATE OF REVIEW||SCORE||REVIEW LINK|
|19 Dec 2018||8.7||
|22 Feb 2015||8.2||Read the review|
** Added Multiplayer - Challenge your friends **
Maths Match introduces a new way to improve the Maths skills: making you the one who, for once, corrects other people's mistakes while taking off the pressure of being in the spotlight.
Maths Match is an App that intents to create an encouraging, relaxing and fun environment for those who find Mathematics difficult to approach and the ones who can not get enough of calculations.
This is a tool suitable for adults and kids, showing the latter the importance of identifying the mistakes on their own in order to get better at Maths.
We cannot often resolve equations because of a little mistake; for instance, forgetting to change the sign. Many opt to start over, wasting precious time and focus while getting frustrated instead of cultivating the important skill of recognizing the errors made.
By identifying mistakes, the player raises his/her own level of Maths. In fact, the more you play, the easier will be to find errors and the faster you will be at mental calculations.
Maths Match is about building the confidence in taking a step back and seeing if mistakes have taken place.
If you are able to identify errors, you will able to identify your own mistakes and be sure of the final results, boosting thus your confidence and approach to Maths.
Main features include:
- 4,200,000 exercises and growing!
- Earn stars and rewards
- Complete stats about your performances
- Daily report via email for player or parents
- Calculations, Decimals, Fractions, Percentages, Linear Equations, Exponents
- Now with Leaderboards you can challenge your friends
- Google and Facebook Login
- 5 Achievements to unlock
To add a Qi badge for Maths Match to your site:
- Copy the HTML code snippet and paste it into your site.
- The badge will automatically display on your web page with the Maths Match Android app's current Qualityindex rating.