|PUBLICATION||DATE OF REVIEW||SCORE||REVIEW LINK|
|29 Mar 2017||9.3||
|01 Jun 2016||8.0||Read the review|
|06 Jun 2016||7.5||Read the review|
3 Minute Games has partnered with Eipix Entertainment for the next installment of the critically-acclaimed Lifeline series. Lifeline: Whiteout introduces a brand new character, V. Adams! Play on the go with real-time notifications sent to your device or check in with V. Adams throughout your day – waiting for the bus, eating lunch, before bed!
Praise for Lifeline:
“I’ve played many games that I find engrossing, but Lifeline may be one of the first that changed the way I thought about my daily routine, which leapt off the screen and became a part of my lived experience.” - Eli Cymet, Gamezebo
“For a few brief hours I cared – really cared – about the fate of a completely fictional character. I don’t think any other game I’ve played has made me feel that way before.” - Matt Thrower, PocketGamer
• A branching story of survival played in real-time!
• Play anytime with notifications from V. Adams delivered throughout your day!
• Your decisions shape the story as you play!
• Internet connection not required. No in-app purchases.
• Features full Android Wear support.
To add a Qi badge for Lifeline: Whiteout to your site:
- Copy the HTML code snippet and paste it into your site.
- The badge will automatically display on your web page with the Lifeline: Whiteout Android app's current Qualityindex rating.