|PUBLICATION||DATE OF REVIEW||SCORE||REVIEW LINK|
|28 May 2020||9.1||
|27 Sep 2011||9.0|
|26 Jul 2011||8.8||Read the review|
|16 Apr 2012||8.6||Read the review|
This app works offline – you do not need an internet connection.
In addition to the trusted reference content from Dictionary.com and Thesaurus.com, this app includes:
• Word of the Day – learn a new word every day
• Audio pronunciation – hear every word
• Voice search – speak to search
• Translator – get translations for over 30 languages
• Blog – explore over 800 fun language topics
• Slideshows – fascinating facts about language
• Quiz widget - test your vocabulary with Word of the Day quizzes
• Word origin - find out interesting etymologies
• Favorite words and search history – never forget the words you learn
• Spelling suggestions – get help with how words are spelled
• Local lookups - see which words are being searched near you
• Advanced learner’s dictionary – special content for ESL, EFL and English learners
Want even more? You can add to your app with our in-app purchases:
• Slang Dictionary
• Idioms and Phrases
• Example Sentences
• Medical, Science and Rhyming Dictionaries
Or you can get all of this additional content and remove ads for one low price with our Premium App.
To add a Qi badge for Dictionary.com to your site:
- Copy the HTML code snippet and paste it into your site.
- The badge will automatically display on your web page with the Dictionary.com Android app's current Qualityindex rating.