Citrix ShareFile Mobile
|PUBLICATION||DATE OF REVIEW||SCORE||REVIEW LINK|
|07 Jun 2013||9.0||Read the review|
|16 Jun 2019||8.4||
|08 Jan 2014||8.0||Read the review|
With your ShareFile account and app, you can:
- Access files and folders located in your ShareFile account.
- Download files from your ShareFile account to your Android device for offline access.
- Upload files and folders to your ShareFile account directly from your Android device.
- Sync files in your ShareFile account from all of your devices.
- Share or sync multiple files with multiple users.
- Email files from your ShareFile account on your Android device.
- Request files and provide secure links for recipients to upload files to your ShareFile account.
- Set custom access permissions to files and folders for individual users.
- Specify a passcode for additional protection for your ShareFile account.
- Add users to existing folders in your ShareFile account.
- Use your ShareFile account as a secure file manager.
- Remotely wipe or lock your ShareFile account in the event of a lost or stolen mobile device.
If you have a ShareFile Enterprise account, you can access data using corporate credentials, and IT administrators can control and audit access directly from the app.
©2016 Citrix Systems, Inc. All rights reserved.
To add a Qi badge for Citrix ShareFile Mobile to your site:
- Copy the HTML code snippet and paste it into your site.
- The badge will automatically display on your web page with the Citrix ShareFile Mobile Android app's current Qualityindex rating.