|PUBLICATION||DATE OF REVIEW||SCORE||REVIEW LINK|
|23 Sep 2010||10||Read the review|
|09 Mar 2011||9.5||Read the review|
|16 Nov 2011||9.0|
|08 May 2012||9.0||Read the review|
|29 Mar 2020||8.2||
|19 Nov 2012||7.0||Read the review|
- Drag and Drop placement of Sliders, Android Widgets and App Shortcuts
- Sliders look selectable from built-in styles (Ice Cream Sandwich, Jellybean, Gingerbread, Sense and Sense 3, Motorola, iPhone, and Rotary) or from user-themes.
- Slider Actions can be customized, for example Slide-to-launch-Camera or Slide-to-call-your-Girlfriend.
- Resizable widgets and custom grid size
- Notification badges on apps/sliders via TeslaUnread ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teslacoilsw.notifier )
- Customize which widgets/buttons are allowed or blocked at the lock screen
Portions of WidgetLocker are based on the excellent ADW.Launcher( http://t.co/YvVMkGc ) by Ander Webb and friends.
For download issues or Play Store errors such as Error 941 please contact Google at http://support.google.com/googleplay/bin/request.py?policy=apps&contact_type=contact_policy
To add a Qi badge for WidgetLocker Lockscreen to your site:
- Copy the HTML code snippet and paste it into your site.
- The badge will automatically display on your web page with the WidgetLocker Lockscreen Android app's current Qualityindex rating.