|PUBLICATION||DATE OF REVIEW||SCORE||REVIEW LINK|
|16 Jun 2019||8.4||
• Gesture Typing: Slide your finger from letter to letter. Completes a word before you’ve finished the gesture, especially useful when gesturing longer words.
• Voice Typing: Touch the microphone to dictate your text.
• Word completion suggestions, automatic corrections, and next-word prediction.
• Emoji: Press and hold Enter to add emoji in any app (Android 4.4+)
• Learns as you type: No need to manually add words to a personal dictionary. Type a word once and you can gesture type it or find it in suggestions next time.
• Syncs your user history across devices and improve suggestions. To turn on keyboard syncing, go to:
• Settings > Language & input > Google Keyboard > Accounts & Privacy > Google Keyboard Sync
Gesture typing and word suggestions supported in:
English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German (Germany and Switzerland), Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil and Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish.
Additional keyboard layouts:
Afrikaans, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque (Spain), Belarusian, Bengali (Bangladesh), Bengali (India), Bulgarian, Bulgarian (BDS), Catalan, Esperanto, Estonian, Galician (Spain), Georgian, Hindi(*), Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer (Cambodia), Kyrgyz, Lao, Macedonian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Persian, Serbian (Latinica), Slovak, Swahili, Tagalog, Tamil (India and Singapore), Telagu, Thai, Ukrainian, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Zulu.
• For Hindi users, Google also offers Google Hindi Input in the Play Store with Hinglish and transliteration support.