|PUBLICATION||DATE OF REVIEW||SCORE||REVIEW LINK|
|20 May 2019||8.5||
|20 Dec 2013||8.0||Read the review|
Couch to 5K (C25K) is a 9-week fitness program designed for everyone, even people who haven't run in years (or ever!). C25K Trainer will be with you every step of the way, with the encouraging voice of Brian McManus instructing you when to run and when to walk. There are 3 workouts a week, each lasting about half an hour. Start your journey to fitness now!
If you're the type who likes a bullet point list of an app's features, then you're in luck. Here we go!
* Voice instructions by Brian McManus tell you when to walk and run
* Plays well with your music - you'll never miss an instruction
* Vibrates when you should start walking or running
* Progress bar shows how much you've done
* Pause button to temporarily stop the timer
* Keeps track of your past runs
* Halfway notification tells you when to turn around so you get home just when your workout is complete
* Cleverly calculated target dates for each exercise mean you don't need to wonder when to exercise and when to rest
* Keeps going in your notification bar - on Lollipop devices this means you can see your progress even when your device is locked!
C25K Trainer is totally free! We don't have any ads or hidden in app purchases. So download the app and get fit! All we ask is that you Tweet us @syncostyleapps to let us know how it's going!
We don't like when apps ask for random permissions, so we've listed why we need the ones we ask for here (rejoice once more, bullet point fans!).
* Control Vibration – Your phone will vibrate when you need to start walking / running
* Prevent Device From Sleeping – The app stops your phone's processor from going into a sleep mode to ensure the timer stays perfectly accurate
* Network – We track some anonymous information like which workouts people do most, and we need network access to send this. You can turn off this in the settings menu if you'd like, but this information is really useful to us for improving the app
Syncostyle is not responsible for any injuries that result during use of the app. Run sensibly!
To add a Qi badge for C25K Trainer to your site:
- Copy the HTML code snippet and paste it into your site.
- The badge will automatically display on your web page with the C25K Trainer Android app's current Qualityindex rating.