TripIt: Trip Planner (No Ads)
|PUBLICATION||DATE OF REVIEW||SCORE||REVIEW LINK|
|01 Jun 2020||8.7||
• Forward hotel, airline, car rental, and restaurant confirmation emails to firstname.lastname@example.org to create an instant itinerary (If you use Gmail or Google Apps, it happens automatically)
• Access itineraries anytime, on any device (even offline)
• Get directions and maps for each destination
• Sync trip plans with your Google Calendar or Outlook
• Add or edit plans manually—from the app or on tripit.com
• Share some (or all) of your trip plans via email or social
UPGRADE TO TRIPIT PRO
For frequent travelers, TripIt Pro ($49/year) gives you all the power of TripIt, plus real-time flight alerts, seat tracker, flight finder, refund notifications, point tracker, and more. Learn more at tripit.com/pro.
NOTE: Our TripIt Pro users should download our FREE app, not this one.
TripIt is brought to you by Concur, the global leader in business travel and expense management. Over 15 million people in 100 countries trust Concur with their expense and travel data—and more than half of the Fortune 500 do, too.
The experts agree:
Business Insider: "32 Apps That will Change the Way you Travel," June 2015
CBS Interactive: "Travel Apptitude: Best Apps for Planning Your Trip," March 2015
Inc.: "12 Travel Apps to Make Your Life Easier," February 2015
Family Circle: "10 Must-Have Travel Apps," June 2015