Zoo Animals, Touch Look Listen
|PUBLICATION||DATE OF REVIEW||SCORE||REVIEW LINK|
|28 Feb 2020||9.3||
Zoo Animals is just like a real book, so it's easy to find your way around. Each page is introduced by a playful rhyme, while bright and colorful images pop-up magically as each 3D scene opens. When your child taps a picture, they see and hear the associated word, making this a powerful tool for learning new words as well as reinforcing those they already know. With the second language option, they can explore other languages too, including Spanish, Chinese, French and German.
The animals are grouped into 10 different categories, including big and tall animals, creepy crawlies, animals that swim and fly, noisy animals, polar animals and desert animals.
Zoo Animals ~ Touch, Look, Listen is part of the StoryToys Junior line. Designed for young children aged 15 months to 3+ years old, it includes the following features:
• Full 3D experience - just like a real book
• 10 interactive 3D pop-up scenes and over 60 words
• Choice of English, French, German, Spanish and Chinese as either primary or secondary language
• Fully narrated in each language by professional actors
• Stunning and highly-detailed photographs showing animals as they are in real life
• Featuring a calming soundtrack and animal sound effects
• Includes tablet support