FIST OF AWESOME
|PUBLICATION||DATE OF REVIEW||SCORE||REVIEW LINK|
|18 Oct 2013||9.0||Read the review|
|25 Oct 2013||9.0||Read the review|
|29 May 2020||8.8||
|03 Aug 2016||7.2||Read the review|
|18 Oct 2013||7.0||Read the review|
FIST OF AWESOME asks the eternal question "what would happen if bears took over the world?" and answers it with the epic tale of a lumberjack travelling through time punching bears in the face to save humanity.
If you like bear puns then you're in for a treat. If you also like games like Streets of Rage, Double Dragon and Final Fight then sit down, pour a scotch, and get ready for the greatest time-travelling-lumberjack-em-up of all time.
- A lumberjack who travels through time punching bears in the face to save humanity
- Develop Award Nominated soundtrack by Brendan Ratliff aka Echolevel
- Okay-ish pixel graphics
- An impawsible number of bear-themed puns
- Like Streets of Rage, but with more bears
- Google Play Services integration
- Visit the "More" screen and tap the online icon to view unlocked Achievements
- Online Leaderboards are provided for all Arena Mode stages
- Gamepad support
- Support for PS3, XBox, Red Samurai and MOGA controllers
- Also compatible with most other generic Bluetooth controllers
- Tutorial adapts based on input method used
- Fully compatible with most Android micro-consoles including Mad Catz MOJO and Nvidia Shield
- Optimised for tablets
To add a Qi badge for FIST OF AWESOME to your site:
- Copy the HTML code snippet and paste it into your site.
- The badge will automatically display on your web page with the FIST OF AWESOME Android app's current Qualityindex rating.