Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
|PUBLICATION||DATE OF REVIEW||SCORE||REVIEW LINK|
|06 Jan 2014||10||Read the review|
|09 Jan 2014||9.5||Read the review|
|20 Dec 2013||9.0||Read the review|
|23 Jul 2019||8.7||
|30 Dec 2013||8.0||Read the review|
|01 Apr 2015||6.6||Read the review|
Now, it’s the early 90’s. Carl’s got to go home. His mother has been murdered, his family has fallen apart and his childhood friends are all heading towards disaster.
On his return to the neighborhood, a couple of corrupt cops frame him for homicide. CJ is forced on a journey that takes him across the entire state of San Andreas, to save his family and to take control of the streets.
Rockstar Games brings its biggest release to mobile yet with a vast open-world covering the state of San Andreas and its three major cities – Los Santos, San Fierro and Las Venturas – with enhanced visual fidelity and over 70 hours of gameplay.
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas features:
• Remastered, high-resolution graphics built specifically for mobile including lighting enhancements, an enriched color palette and improved character models.
• Cloud save support for playing across all your mobile devices for Rockstar Social Club Members.
• Dual analog stick controls for full camera and movement control.
• Three different control schemes and customizable controls with contextual options to display buttons only when you need them.
• Compatible with the MoGa Wireless Game Controllers and select Bluetooth and USB gamepads.
• Integrated with Immersion tactile effects.
• Tailor your visual experience with adjustable graphic settings.
Languages Supported: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian and Japanese.
For optimal performance, we recommend re-booting your device after downloading and closing other applications when playing Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
For information about supported devices and compatibility, please see:
Mobile Version developed by War Drum Studios
Find out more:
To add a Qi badge for Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas to your site:
- Copy the HTML code snippet and paste it into your site.
- The badge will automatically display on your web page with the Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Android app's current Qualityindex rating.