|PUBLICATION||DATE OF REVIEW||SCORE||REVIEW LINK|
|25 Nov 2020||9.1||
|23 Jan 2014||9.0||Read the review|
|17 Jul 2016||8.5||Read the review|
|15 Apr 2014||8.5||Read the review|
|10 Jan 2014||8.0||Read the review|
Connect the shapes. Fill the board. Lose yourself in the interflowing paths of LYNE.
"I highly recommend grabbing LYNE if you’re a fan of relaxing puzzle games." - AppAdvice, 5/5
"LYNE offers a brilliant dose of puzzling fun." - AppSpy, 5/5
"Lyne is a slick, contemplative puzzler that you'd be a fool to miss" - PocketGamer, 9/10
"Great design, both from an aesthetic standpoint and also regarding its difficulty curve." - MacLife, 4/5
"LYNE is a game worth checking out." - 148Apps, 4/5
- Hundreds of pre-built puzzles
- An infinite number of procedurally-generated puzzles, released daily
- No in-app purchases. No ads.
- Slick, intuitive interface
- Soothing dynamic audio
- Unlockable colour palettes
- Finalist, IndieCade 2014
- Best Puzzle Game, Tabby Awards 2014
- Finalist for Audio Design at Freeplay 2013
- Honorable Mention for Design at Freeplay 2013
“The whole thing is a gentle puzzle game that’s thoroughly enjoyable, which is rare because the majority of puzzle games frustrate the hell out of me.” - IndieStatik.com
“From the get go, LYNE exudes a very zen feel. The ambiance is calming, the layout simple and clean. ... if you're in it for the challenge to your brain, dim the lights, find a quiet place, and get to solving.” - JayIsGames.com
To add a Qi badge for LYNE to your site:
- Copy the HTML code snippet and paste it into your site.
- The badge will automatically display on your web page with the LYNE Android app's current Qualityindex rating.