|PUBLICATION||DATE OF REVIEW||SCORE||REVIEW LINK|
|18 Feb 2020||8.6||
|15 May 2014||6.0||Read the review|
|17 Aug 2015||6.0||Read the review|
|30 Jul 2016||5.6||Read the review|
Will you strike it rich and become an overnight mining magnate? Or build your fortune bit by bit by supplying 49ers with pickaxes and blue jeans?
1849 is a city management game set during the California Gold Rush. Your task is to build towns, populate them with workers, and keep your citizens housed, fed, and entertained. You’ll have to manage and coordinate extensive production and trade networks to make sure your towns thrive.
Key Features of 1849:
- A campaign mode that traces the development of the Gold Rush from mining camps to bustling cities. Each city scenario presents players with unique starting conditions, victory goals, and obstacle events.
- Sandbox mode with a procedurally-generated map for your location, based on geography (from the Pacific coast to the Sierra Nevada mountains), precipitation, resource availability, and starting lot size.
- Vivid Old West towns with geography and architecture directly inspired by California’s Gold Country.
- Over 50 resources to dig up, farm, refine or manufacture as you build complex towns and cities.
- Classic city management gameplay meets modern technology in a sim tailored specifically for tablet / touch screen play.
- Developed by SomaSim, a new studio dedicated to producing deep simulation games for today’s players.
To add a Qi badge for 1849 to your site:
- Copy the HTML code snippet and paste it into your site.
- The badge will automatically display on your web page with the 1849 Android app's current Qualityindex rating.