Choice of Robots
|PUBLICATION||DATE OF REVIEW||SCORE||REVIEW LINK|
|08 Apr 2020||9.6||
|19 Jul 2016||8.6||Read the review|
|19 Jan 2015||8.0||Read the review|
"Choice of Robots" is an epic 300,000-word interactive sci-fi novel by Kevin Gold, where your choices control the story. It's entirely text-based—without graphics or sound effects—and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
Play out thirty years of your life as a brilliant robot maker, from graduate school near the present day to a future in which your robots have changed everything.Depending on your choices, your robots may be independent or obedient, clumsy or graceful, empathic or cold ... and you yourself may live to an old age happily married or alone with only robots to comfort you.
Play as male or female, gay or straight, with nine characters to romance, four alternate climax chapters, and over seventy achievements to unlock.
• Build a unique robot character—you choose everything from its shape to what it calls you.
• Instigate or prevent a robotic uprising.
• Teach your robots to love humanity, or disdain it.
• Build an artificial intelligence suitable to take control of the world's governments.
• Start a war against the United States, and win.
• Marry a human or an advanced robot, and start a family.
To add a Qi badge for Choice of Robots to your site:
- Copy the HTML code snippet and paste it into your site.
- The badge will automatically display on your web page with the Choice of Robots Android app's current Qualityindex rating.