If you’re looking for a brand new Android phone that delivers a state of the art gaming experience then today is your lucky day.
All you have to do is take part in Pocket Gamer’s latest competition and you could be in with a chance to one of 5 brand new Honor 8 Pro smartphones.
The Honor 8 Pro is an improved version of its predecessor. The Honor 8 Pro looks to outperform all the best features from the original and more, boasting a massive 6GB of ram and a state of the art Vulcan API system which allows next level gaming.
At a finger-friendly 5.7 inches, the Honor 8 Pro brings high-quality movies and games to your mobile. With a whopping 64GB storage and a 4,000 mAh battery, you will be free to enjoy all of your favourite activities without the usual tethers of battery life and storage space holding you back.
How to enter
To enter simply reply to the tweet below letting us know what you look for most from a gaming phone, followed by #PGamerWishlist, #honor8pro and @honorglobal. We'll be looking at each entry and sending out 5 Honor 8 Pro smartphones to the ones that impressed us the most.
You’ve got until midnight on Monday 19th June to enter which is open to readers’ worldwide!
• The competition closes on Monday 19th June, at midnight BST, and no entries will be accepted after this date.
• You must use the hashtags #PGamerWishlist, #honor8pro and include @honorglobal in your reply for your entry to be considered.
• The winners will be notified by Twitter or Facebook shortly after the closing date of the competition – make sure you are following Pocket Gamer so your account can receive direct messages, or opened your Facebook account so you can receive inbox messages.
• The competition is open to readers worldwide.
• The winners will be the persons who the judges deem has answered the challenge in the most appropriate fashion.
• Pocket Gamer parent company Steel Media's decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the winners of the competition.
• The competition is not open to employees of Steel Media or Honor or any of their agents involved in setting up this competition.